Sunday, March 14, 2010

What makes this blog special?

Hi to all,

In this first entry, I would like tell you what makes this blog special to me. I've been putting off this idea
of creating a blog specifically dedicated to offer services in translating (BM-English or vice versa), writing or creating advertisement in English, proof reading and any other possible interpreting services.

I don't have any related certificates in translating. But I took translation subjects when I was studying TESL (Teaching English as Second Language) in UKM. I have some experiences in doing this translating jobs since 2001. I've done editing, proof reading, translating and even co-writing ecademic papers when I was working in USM, Malaysia. I also had helped some of my friends who are doing her
phd research here in University of Waikato in New Zealand.

So, in short, if you are interested to get some helps in interpreting, I could be contacted via e-mail or just drop a comment here and we'll communicate via e-mail afterwards. You can check out my e-mail address at the top of the sidebar.

3 comments:

  1. Salam Kak Nur.

    Alhamdulillah. Tahniah akak dah mula. Maaflah saya email sebelum ni kata tak dapat buka. Kemudian saya check kat profile akak dalam komen di blog saya, saya sampai lah ke sini.

    Kak Nur, cuba check di http://flashvortex.com/

    Kat sana boleh buat banner dengan mudah dan percuma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo. akk cuba2 je buat banner yg ada tu pakai photoscape. tp boleh juga cuba flashvortex.com tu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alhamdulillah..dah on dah biz...

    Me pun nak on-kan jugak translation...did course on that years back...

    All the best!

    ReplyDelete